We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Hilton head beach dog rules
Sections: Dog Friendly
Hilton Head dog owners can enjoy some of the most beautiful beaches and beautiful sunsets on the planet. You might be wondering what rules are involved when you bring your dog to these seashores. Hilton Head Beach Rules will be happy to provide you with all the necessary information. We will help you make sure that you and your dog enjoy your time together. You can find Hilton Head Beach Rules by browsing through our site.
Hilton Head Beach Rules
1. Dogs are allowed to be on the beach except in designated fenced areas. If your dog is on the beach, it must be muzzled. If your dog is on the beach wearing a muzzle, you must walk him on leash and pick up after him. If your dog has been previously muzzled on the beach, you will need to register that information at the beach so that we are not notified.
2. If you do not provide a leash for your dog, you will be asked to leave the beach. If you are found not in control of your dog, you will be asked to leave the beach.
3. No dogs on the beach after 7:00 PM (Central Time). No dogs or dogs that are on a leash may be taken off the beach after 7:00 PM (Central Time)
4. Dogs may not be left unattended. All unattended dogs must be muzzled and leashed.
5. Dogs that are in possession of illegal substances (drugs and/or poison) will be asked to leave the beach.
6. People without animals on the beach may not harass or try to take advantage of the owners of animals. Please use discretion and try to act frly.
7. No drinking on the beach. You can bring alcoholic beverages if you are going to drink them before 7:00 AM and after 7:00 PM (Central Time). However, please bring the cans or bottles with you to the beach. Alcohol cans or bottles left out in the sun can create a dangerous and hazardous situation.
8. No sun bathing or swimming. Sunbathing on the beach is dangerous and can lead to dangerous health risks. Do not soak in the ocean or use a beach chr.
9. Please help us by keeping the beach clean and litter free. We work hard to keep our beaches clean and litter free, so your help makes it possible.
10. We welcome new dog owners to the South Beach Dog Beach. If you have never taken your dog to the dog beach before, or if you have never taken your dog to the dog beach before, we will require you to take a short trning course. The course will help you and your dog learn how to safely and effectively use the dog beach. Please take the required course before you use the dog beach for the first time.
As with many of the public parks and beaches, there are times and places where the dog beach is not suitable for use. We ask that you be aware of these restrictions and that you do not take your dog on the beach when it is inappropriate or dangerous.
If you feel that you and your dog have been treated in an unfr or unreasonable way, we ask that you eml us at [email protected] Please be respectful in your correspondence with us. Our eml address is posted on our website at www.southbeachdogbeach.org.
If you are interested in joining the South Beach Dog Beach family, please eml us at [email protected] to join our list to receive a dly update when there is an opening. We will keep you up to date with dog beach opportunities, trning dates and other information.
If you are a local business or resident and would like to volunteer your time to work with us to make the South Beach Dog Beach a fun and positive experience for people and their dogs, please eml us at [email protected] to learn more about how you can help. We want to provide the best service possible for our guests. If we can be of service to you in anyway, please let us know.
We ask that you read this entire eml before sending us an eml or visiting our website. We enjoy meeting new people. The people of Miami Beach, including dog owners, are some of the friendliest people in the world. If we seem unfriendly or cold in any way, it is not our intention, it is just the way we are. We will always try our best to accommodate everyone. This eml is a means for us to contact you and provide you with a better service.
As with all beaches in Miami, the South Beach Dog Beach is a high risk area. People who swim, especially children, and dogs will need to keep an eye on one another. Please be safe!
Thank you for reading this eml. South Beach Dog Beach is looking forward to a bright and fun 2014.
Happy New Year from South Beach Dog Beach.
Please share this eml with everyone.
Have a great week.
South Beach Dog Beach
South Beach Dog Beach was founded in 2008 by dog lovers, dog lovers and dog lovers. Our mission is to promote, educate and support dog-friendly South Beach. If you are a South Beach resident, and would like to be part of the South Beach Dog Beach family please eml us at [email protected]